منتدى مايلى سايروس
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى مايلى سايروس

لكل محبي مايلى سايروس

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Miley Cyrus goes to the hospital sick again

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
miley cyrus
Admin
miley cyrus

المساهمات : 20
تاريخ التسجيل : 09/11/2009
العمر : 31
الموقع : الكويت

Miley Cyrus goes to the hospital sick again Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Miley Cyrus goes to the hospital sick again   Miley Cyrus goes to the hospital sick again Emptyالإثنين نوفمبر 09, 2009 7:29 am

[left]A fan of Miley Cyrus went to his concert recently testified: "I went to the concert by Miley November 4 in Philadelphia. Before singing "These Four Walls" has announced publicly that he was sick again, and that was in the hospital that day to try to heal and feel better.

Someone in the crowd held up a sign that said "influence '09 Miley Cyrus?" And she started laughing and was like "is very funny" before starting to sing. Throughout the song he pulled up the nose and wrinkled, but still played fantastically. Tish, Noah, and Trace (Trace when it did not perform were a few rows in front of me) watched the show. Braison played guitar during the peformance of "Hovering" by Miley and Trace Cyrus.

From Kristina: Miley had a tattoo on his arm and saw Mrs. Obama and her two daughters there! Trace definitely seemed that he used his sister Miley advertising .. but hey .. The concert was FANTASTIC![/left]
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://miley5.rigala.net

Miley Cyrus goes to the hospital sick again
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» miley cyrus
» Miley Cyrus with Oprah
» I'm not good at dating: Miley Cyrus
» Miley Forgets Lyrics "When I Look At You"

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى